Jakarta, March 30th, 2021. In 2020, PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk (Waskita Beton Precast) managed to record operating revenues of Rp. 2.21 trillion. This income has decreased when compared to the previous year. This is due to the Covid-19 pandemic since the end of 2019 until now which has hampered the acquisition of new projects and projects that are currently being worked on by the Company. With the Pandemic conditions, projects that have been obtained by the company are hampered, thus reducing revenue progress in 2020. The remaining contract value at the end of 2020 is IDR 4.11 trillion. This will be the potential for operating income in 2021.
- Improving the organizational structure through decentralization and implementing the SAP system to produce accurate and real-time data to support Management`s strategic decision making. The company has used SAP since the beginning of 2021.
- Optimizing unproductive assets in order to cooperate with external parties;
- Ensuring adequate working capital and cash flow through restructuring of banking facilities, accelerated collection of accounts receivable, and tighter cost control;
- Perform production efficiency and supply chain management through plant integration in the region
- West Java, which the Company has carried out since the end of 2020. Through this integration, the company`s operating expenses have decreased compared to the previous year.
- Conducting market synergy through JO / JV with business partners / potential investors where previously the Company had signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Japanese companies for future cooperation through JO / JV.
- Improving HR through rationalization of employees according to the amount of production utility, this is of course in line with the efficiency strategy implemented by the Company.