In an effort to increase management`s commitment to the implementation of Good Corporate Governance (GCG) and a culture of reporting on fraud, it is necessary to have a reporting system that refers to the applicable laws and regulations.
Regarding the efforts to implement Good Corporate Governance (GCG) and including eradicating corruption, bribery and other fraudulent practices, that the effective way to prevent and combat practices that are contrary to GCG is through the mechanism for reporting violations (Whistleblowing System) which will show the amount of fraud. that have been successfully detected, and the enforcement time is relatively shorter compared to other methods.
The benefits of the Whistleblowing System Policy include:
- Availability of ways to deliver important and critical information for the company to those who must immediately handle it safely.
- There is a reluctance to commit violations, due to the belief in an effective reporting system.
- The availability of an early warning system for possible problems due to a violation can reduce leakage and inefficiency within the company.
- There is an opportunity to deal with violations internally first, before they escalate into public violations.
- Reducing the risks faced by the company as a result of violations in terms of finance, operations, law, work safety, and reputation.
- Reduce costs in dealing with the consequences of violations.
- Improve the company`s reputation in the eyes of stakeholders (stakeholders).
- Provide input to the company to look further into critical areas and work processes that have weaknesses in internal control, as well as to design necessary corrective actions.
- Encouraging improvement of company performance and providing a sense of security in the work environment.
- Companies will be easier to adapt to regulations related to the implementation of Good Corporate Governance.
The mechanism for submitting reports of violations or potential violations can be sent via email and the reporting period is not more than 3 (three) months. The company provides dedicated reporting/complaint submission channels as follows:
WhistleBlowing System Team
PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk
Gedung Dafam Teraskita Lt. 3
Jl. MT. Haryono Kav. No. 10A, Cawang Jakarta Timur 13340