Code of Conduct
The Company has developed a Code of Conduct as behavior guidance for all personnel of the Company. The Code of Conduct is also the embodiment of the Company in enforcing the Work Ethics and Business Conduct. The Code of Conduct contains moral teachings and ethics for the Company`s staff, and is expected to unite all actions and behavior towards achieving the Company`s vision and mission. The presence and commitment to implement the Company`s Code of Conduct is regulated in a Joint Commitment of the Board of Commissioners, the Board of Directors, and other Company` personnel, which is updated periodically.
As part of the commitment to upholding principles of Good Corporate Governance, the management and employees have participated in the socialization of the Company Culture implementation. The Company`s Code of Conduct is an important document containing guidance about the standards of behavior and expected attitudes of all Company`s personnel. The corporate culture is a working culture that is acknowledged and applied by all levels of PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk`s employees in carrying out their duties and field of expertise. Cultural values are the values that are embraced, and believed in by all employees of the Company, and reflect the norms of behavior and daily intercommunication.
The formulation of the Company`s corporate culture is reflected in following values, namely:
- Trust : We uphold the trust given
- Competent: We continue to learn and develop capabilities
- Harmonious: We care for each other and value differences
- Loyal: We are dedicated and prioritize the interests of the nation and state
- Adaptive :We continue to innovate and are enthusiastic in driving or facing change
- Collaborative :We build synergistic cooperation