EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING SHAREHOLDERS
PT WASKITA BETON PRECAST TBK
The Board of Directors of PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk, having its domicile in East Jakarta, having his / her address at Jl. MT. Haryono Kav. No. 10A Cawang, Jakarta (the “Company”), hereby invites the Company`s shareholders to attend the Company`s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“the Meeting”) which will be held as follows:
Date : Thursday, September 17th 2020
Time : 10.00 am – finish
Place : Bima Room - Yudhistira, Teraskita Hotel Lt. 6 Jl. MT Haryono Kav. No.10A Jakarta Timur
Agenda : Changes in the Composition of the Management of the Company
Based on the provisions of Article 15 paragraph (11) and Article 18 paragraph (14) of the Company`s Articles of Association in conjunction with the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 33 / POJK.04 / 2014 regarding the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of Issuers or Public Companies, for changes to members of the Board of Directors and / or members of the Board of Commissioners of the Company must obtain the approval of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
1. The Company does not send a separate invitation to the shareholders of the Company because this invitation advertisement is considered an official invitation.
2. Shareholders who are entitled to attend / be represented and vote at the Meeting are Shareholders whose names are registered in the Shareholders Register of the Company or Shareholders in the Securities Account in the Collective Custody of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”) at the close of share trading, namely the date 25 August 2020 until 16.15 WIB.
3. Shareholders of the Company and / or their proxies who will attend the Meeting are requested to bring and submit a photocopy of their National Identity Card (KTP) or other valid and valid proof of identity to the registration officer before entering the Meeting room. Shareholders of the Company in the form of a Legal Entity are required to bring and submit a photocopy of their Articles of Association along with the amendments along with the deed of appointment of the latest Management. Shareholders of the Company whose shares are placed in the collective custody of KSEI are required to bring and submit the original Written Confirmation for the Meeting (“KTUR”).
4. Shareholders of the Company who are unable to attend the Meeting may be represented by their proxies through the power granting mechanism as follows:
a. the electronic power of attorney mechanism (“e-Proxy”) in organizing the Meeting which will be available to the Company`s Shareholders who are entitled to attend the Meeting from the date of this invitation to 1 (one) working day prior to the convening of the Meeting, namely 17 September 2020 with due observance to the procedure , terms and conditions stipulated by KSEI as well as other applicable regulations; or
b. using the power of attorney form available on the Company`s website (https://web.waskitaprecast.co.id), with the following conditions:(i)members of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Commissioners and employees of the Company may act as proxies for the Company`s shareholders in the Meeting, however, the votes they cast are not counted in voting; (ii) The power of attorney of the Company`s Shareholders who will attend the Meeting is asked to bring and submit the original power of attorney which has been completed and signed by attaching a photocopy of the National Identity Card (KTP) or other valid proof of identity and is still valid in the name of the Company`s Shareholders as the Proxy along with documents -documents as referred to in item 3 above to the registration officer before entering the Meeting room.
c. By continuing to prioritize the principle of being prudent towards the latest developments in the surrounding environment, the Company provides an opportunity for every Shareholder who decides not to want to attend the Meeting, to be able to authorize an independent party, without reducing the Shareholders` right to attend, submit questions, opinions and / or suggestions as well as casting votes in the Meeting, and the votes cast through their proxies in the Meeting shall be counted in the voting. The power of attorney is given to the power of attorney who has met the provisions of Article 85 of Law Number 40 of 2007 concerning Limited Liability Companies, in which the power of attorney is not a member of the Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and employees of the Company.
5. Shareholders of the Company or their proxies who will physically attend the Meeting are required to follow the safety and health protocols applicable to the building where the Meeting is held and refer to the Meeting Rules and additional information regarding preventive measures for the spread of COVID-19 in the Meeting which is announced on the website. Company (https://web.waskitaprecast.co.id).
6. Meeting agenda materials in the form of electronic documents are available on the Company`s website (https://web.waskitaprecast.co.id) from the date of the Invitation to the Meeting until the meeting is held.
7. To facilitate the orderliness of the Meeting, the Shareholders of the Company or their legal proxies are kindly requested to be at the Meeting venue no later than 45 (forty five) minutes before the Meeting begins.
Jakarta, August 26th 2020
PT WASKITA BETON PRECAST TBK
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS YEAR 2020
- PROXY FORM FO EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING SHAREHOLDERS YEAR 2020
- RULE OF PROCEDURE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS YEAR 2020
- MATERIALS FOR EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS YEAR 2020
- OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT GMS can be accessed HERE