THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
PT WASKITA BETON PRECAST TBK
The Board of Directors of PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk (hereinafter referred to as "The Company"), is domiciled in East Jakarta and located at Jl. MT. Haryono Kav. No. 10A Cawang, Jakarta, has announced the errata and also about the date of rector of the Kontan newspaper, replacing the meeting date and changing the venue for the meeting.
The day, date, place and time are as follows:
Day/Date : Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Place : Teraskita Hotel Jl. MT Haryono Kav. No. 10, East Jakarta
Time : 09.00 WIB – finished
With the following agenda:
- Approval of The Company`s Annual Report including the Ratification of the Financial Statements and the Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners for the Fiscal Year of 31 December 2019
- Approval of The Company’s use of net profit for the financial year of 2019
- Appointment of Public Accountant to audit the financial statement books of The Company for the fiscal year of 2020
- Approval of the amount of Salary and Honorarium for members the Board of Commissioners, and Bonus for members of the Board of Director and the Board of Commissioners.
- Approval of Inauguration of SOE’s Regulation
- Report of the use of proceeds from the Initial Public Offering.
- Changes on the management composition.
With the following explanation agenda :
a. Agenda 1 until 4
It is the Routine Agenda of The Company`s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, This is in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 Point 2 of The Company`s Articles of Association and Article 78 Point 2 of Regulation no. 40 Year 2007 regarding Limited Liability Companies (`UUPT`) and the Regulation of Financial Services Authority (`OJK`).
b. Agenda 5
Approval minister of state regulation. the intened of regulation is Minister of State regulation Mo: PER-08/MBU/12/2019 about general guideline for consumer of goods and SOE’s services.
c. Agenda 6
In compliance with the Financial Services Authority Regulation (POJK No: 30/POJK.04/2015) regarding Report on the Realization of the Use of Proceeds from Public Offerings
d. Agenda 7
This is in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association of The Company and the Regulation of the Financial Services Authority POJK No: 33/POJK.04/2014 regarding the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of Issuers or Public Companies, which for the changes in the composition of members the Board of Directors and / or Board of Commissioners The Company must get approval from the General Meeting of Shareholders
- The Company does not send a separate invitation to the shareholders of The Company Since the advertisement of this Invitation is considered an official invitation.
- Subject to Article 12 point 15 number (4) of The Company`s Articles of Association, shareholders entitled to attend / represent and vote in The Meeting are The Company`s shareholders on April 17, 2020 at 16:15 WIB.
- (a) By prioritizing caution and vigilance towards the latest developments in the corona virus pandemic, the Company provides an opportunity for each shareholder who decides not to attend the Meeting, to authorize an independent party, without reducing the right of shareholders to attend, submit questions, opinions and vote at the Meeting, and votes issued by the power of attorney at the Meeting are counted in attendance and voting; (b) The Shareholders can download the Power of Attorney Form on the Company`s website at www.waskitaprecast.co.id which can be filled and emailed to: DM@datindo.com (with subject: WSBP AGM Shareholders` Proxy of Shareholders - Example: WSBP GMS Power of Attorney Siti Nurjanah), and; email@example.com (with subject: WSBP AGM Shareholders` Proxy of Shareholders - Example: WSBP GMS Power of Attorney Siti Nurjanah). Original Power of Attorney must be addressed directly or by registered letter to the Company`s Securities Administration Bureau ("BAE"), namely PT Datindo Entrycom, Jl. Hayam Wuruk No.28, Jakarta, 10120, Up: Department of Data Management no later than 3 (three) working days prior to the holding date of the Meeting which is May 7, 2020.
- The absentee shareholder may be represented by the proxy in the Meeting by c In accordance with Article 15 of the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 32 / POJK.04 / 2014 concerning Plans and Organizing of a General Meeting of Shareholders of a Public Company, Meeting Agenda materials are available from the date of the Invitation to the Meeting until the day of the Meeting. The Company will provide Meeting materials for each Meeting Agenda through the Company`s official website www.waskitaprecast.co.id. Shareholders who are entitled to attend can submit questions regarding the Meeting Agenda via email in number 3 letter b above. Questions will be submitted at the Meeting by the Power of Attorney and recorded in the Deed of Meeting Minutes drawn up by the Notary, and answers to these questions will be submitted via email of the shareholders no later than 3 days after the Meeting.
- Notary, assisted by BAE, will conduct an examination and calculation of the attendance quorum and votes at each Meeting Agenda in each decision of the Meeting on the Agenda, based on a power of attorney that has been submitted by the shareholders as referred to in number 3 above. Shareholders in the form of Legal Entities are required to bring complete copies of their Articles of Association as well as the list of the latest Board of Directors.
- The Company supports the Government in preventing the spread of COVID-19 and makes every effort to create a safe and healthy environment for shareholders and or the power of the shareholders present at the Meeting. While maintaining vigilance and providing comfort, there are standard procedures for each invited guest when entering the area where the Meeting is held, namely: (a) Each Shareholder and Shareholders` Power of Attorney and invited guests are invited to attend 45 minutes early before the Meeting starts and conduct Thermal Check at the location provided before entering the Meeting Room; (b) Each shareholder or shareholder`s attorney as well as invited guests do not have a history of travel to countries affected by COVID 19, based on data from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia within 14 (fourteen) days before attending the Meeting; (c) Each Shareholder or Shareholder`s Power of Health is in good health and completes the Health Declaration Form which can be downloaded through the Company`s official website www.waskitaprecast.co.id and submitted to the Officer on the date of the Meeting.
- This preventive action does not prevent shareholders who are willing to be present directly at the holding of the Meeting, but with due regard to restrictions that may be applied in accordance with the Government Protocol implemented by the Building Manager or the local Authority.
Jakarta, April 20, 2020
PT WASKITA BETON PRECAST TBK
CODE OF CONDUCT OF AGMS 2019 can be donwloaded HERE