To support the application of good corporate governance, the company has implemented a whistleblowers system to prevent fraud through reports related to offenses and to encourage a culture of honesty and openness. The company has built a whistleblowing system as stated in the Board of Directors decree No. 15.2/SK/WBP/PEN/2018 about ethics and code of conduct procedures, and the Application of Good Corporate Governance Principles and Practice, on Reporting Mechanism for Irregularities or Violations in PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk Whistleblowing System, which can be used by all stakeholders both internal and external, and for protection of the reporter.
The whistleblowing Team is responsible directly to the President Director. The investigation results can be used as a company policy for acts of deception or offense. The benefits of developing the reporting system are as the foundation for the Company in planning necessary corrective actions and provide a mechanism for early detection (early warning system) over the possibility of problems due to a violation. While the benefits for the reporter are given by a guarantee of protection and confidentiality.
The mechanism for reporting complaints is either via Short Message Service (SMS) through a special number that has been provided or by writing a letter to a special address. The report should at least contain information about the reporter (name, address, telephone number, fax, e-mail, working units).
The Company did not engage in any civil or criminal cases in the District Court where the Company runs its business, cases of industrial relations in the Industrial Relations Court where the Company runs its business, disputes in the National Administrative Court, cases related with taxation in the Tax Court, arbitration cases in the Indonesian National
Board of Arbitration, cases of bankruptcy, suspension of debt payments, and/or dissolution in cases registered in the Commercial Court, and also did not receive subpoena or lawsuit from any party.
Sanctions for violation against Ethics
- Any employee who violates Waskita Precast Procedures (PWP) in the field of Ethics and Conduct will be sanctioned in accordance with the weight, nature, and the frequency of the violation.
- Procedure for imposing sanctions pursuant to Company Regulation of Waskita Beton Precast Tbk
Obligation to Report any violation against Ethics:
- Every employee is required to report violations of Waskita Precast Procedure (PWP) in the field of Ethics and Conduct to Human Resources & General Affairs Department.
- Any employee who reported the alleged violation of ethics must reveal his identity.
- Confidentiality of the reporter’s identity will be kept, except as necessary for follow-up reports according to the Company policy.
- No punishment will be given to the reporter if the reported violation does occur, except if the person concerned is also involved in the offense and/or the report was not true.
- Human Resources & General Affairs shall follow up the report in accordance with their scope of authority.
- Human Resources & General Affairs Department shall report to the Board of Directors regarding actions taken actions according to the Company policy.
Whistleblowing System Guidelines