Basic Human Capital Management Policy
The company sets out HC management strategies in work plans and operations and business managementstrategies. For this reason, the Company always adheres to the applicable legal provisions in Indonesia, basic rules within the Company and several other references. It is all regulated as the foundation of the HC management.
The foundation of HC management policies that apply in the Company include: Law No. 13 of 2003 concerning ManpowerThe main foundation of HR management policy formulation refers to the provisions contained in the Manpower Act which regulates important aspects needed, including:
- Equality and fulfillment of human rights
- Workforce Planning and Information
- Organizing job training
- Workforce placement
- Work relations
- Protection, remuneration and welfare of the workforce
- Industrial relations
- Termination of employment
On the next stage, the basic HC management policy within the Company also refers to the Articles of Association whose contents have referred to the substance contained in Law No. 13 of 2003 and the development and readjustment of business conditions within the Company have been carried out. The duties and responsibilities of HC management in the Articles of Association are related to HC management, namely encouraging the main and supporting business activities carried out by the Company by meeting the needs of employees, in terms of quantity and quality.
In order that the development of the Company’s operations and business in synergy with HC management policies and strategies, the Company makes required adjustments to the work plans that have been set so as the pillar of HC can fully support the plans to the utmost. The policy adjustments include:
- Developing a work system in the process of implementing the HC Shared Service Center. In line with the increasing size of the Company`s organization, adjustments are needed in the work system which includes the implementation of the Talent Management System and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that are in line with the Company`s objectives.
- Carrying out cultural transformation by paying attention to production activities and applications that are more in line with manufacturing business processes.
In addition to meeting the main policy bases, the Company also adopts several HC management strategies in studies conducted by external parties, both general and specific studies to the Company. This is done so that decision making related to HC management in the Company`s environment becomes more accurate and appropriate to the needs. References in the formulation of the Company`s HC management policies include:
- Consultation related to the Success Profile of the WSBP & HC Program Development, employee recruitment process and renewal of Job Description.
- Assessment and consultation for Manager level employees, with recommendations for development programs for other employees.
For more information on WSBP`s management & development of human capital, please see here