Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of Good Corporate Governance (GCG Code) of PT Waskita Beton Precast, described in the Company's document that was effective from December 1, 2015 and updated on November 27, 2017. The Company has developed a Code of Conduct as behavior guidance for all personnel of the Company. The Code of Conduct is also the embodiment of the Company in enforcing the Work Ethics and Business Conduct. The Code of Conduct contains moral teachings and ethics for the Company's staff, and is expected to unite all actions and behavior towards achieving the Company's vision and mission. The presence and commitment to implement the Company's Code of Conduct is regulated in a Joint Commitment of the Board of Commissioners, the Board of Directors, and other Company' personnel, which is updated periodically.
As part of the commitment to upholding principles of Good Corporate Governance, the management and employees have participated in the socialization of the Company Culture implementation. The Company's Code of Conduct is an important document containing guidance about the standards of behavior and expected attitudes of all Company's personnel. The corporate culture is a working culture that is acknowledged and applied by all levels of PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk's employees in carrying out their duties and field of expertise. Cultural values are the values that are embraced, and believed in by all employees of the Company, and reflect the norms of behavior and daily intercommunication.
The formulation of the Company's corporate culture is reflected in following values, namely:
- Integrity: Shows consistency between thoughts, words, and behaviors in harmony with norms and ethics
- Professionalism: Has the best competencies and carries out duties and responsibilities
- Team work: Establishes a synergistic relationship with stakeholders, based on mutual trust, respect, and good faith
- Excellence: Perform and deliver the best results to perfection.
Each of the values are translated into the following key behaviors:
- Integrity: Honest, fair and disciplined
- Professionalism: An expert in each field of expertise, exercise rights and obligations, work effectively and efficiently
- Team work: Open, Communicative, and Caring
- Excellence: Creative and innovative, Responsive and Proactive, Tough & Militant
The scope of ethics includes the relationship between the Company with its internal environment (Commissioners, Directors and Employees) and the external environment (shareholders, customers, suppliers, subcontractors, service providers, competitors, the media, state officials, and community).