Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders Year 2017
Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
I. Pursuant to Resolution of Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders contained in Minutes of EGM and Statement of EGM Resolution of PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk contained in Deed No.20 and 21 dated January 31, 2017 had provided the following decisions:
1. Approved the appointment of Didit Oemar Prihadi as member of the Board of Directors of the Company.
2. The appointment of the said member of the Board of Directors is effective since the closing of the Meeting and ended until the closing of the 5th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders since the appointment of the concerned party by taking into account the laws and regulations in capital market and without prejudice to the right of general meeting of shareholders to dismiss him/her at any time.
3. With such appointment, composition of members of the Board of Directors is as follows:
President Director : Jarot Subana
Director : A. Yulianto Tyas Nugroho
Director : Agus Wantoro
Independent Director : MC. Budi Setyono
Director : Didit Oemar Prihadi
4. Approved to delegate authority to the Board of Directors of the Company with substitution right to carry out all required actions related to resolutions of minutes of meeting in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations, including to state in an integral notary deed and declare the composition of the Company’s management to the Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia.
II. Resolutions of Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders contained in Minutes of Meeting and Statement of Resolutions of Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk contained in Deed 59, 60, 61 dated July 26, 2017 has provided the following decisions:
1. Approved the share buyback through Indonesia Stock Exchange with maximum amount of 1,845,281,027 (one billion eight hundred and forty five million two hundred and eighty one thousand twenty seven) shares or equal to 7% of issued and paid-in capital.
2. Approved the amendment to Articles of Association of the Company, namely amendment to article 3 paragraph 3 of the Articles of Association with one additional paragraph in letter d, namely managing toxic and hazardous waste in the form of a series of activity and/or activities that include reduction, storage, collection, transportation, utilization, management, hoarding, including hoarding the result of the management.
3. Approved the dismissal of Mr. Deddy Jevri Sitorus as Independent Commissioner, effective since the closing of the meeting with reason of reorganization of management of the Company along with the gratitude for his dedication and devotion during his employment.
4. Approved the appointment of Mr. Abdul Ghofarrozin as Independent Commissioner, replacing Mr. Deddy Jevri Sitorus.
5. With such appointment, composition of the Board of Commissioners is as follows:
President Commissioner : Tunggul Rajagukguk
Commissioner : Agus Sugiono
Independent Commissioner : Suhendro Bakri
Independent Commissioner : Abdul Ghofarrozin