The Board of Directors of the Company hereby invites the Shareholders of the Company to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders ("Meeting"), which will be convened as follows:
Day/Date : Wednesday, 26 July 2017
Time : 10:00 WIB - finish
Venue : Ruang Serbaguna, Gedung Waskita Lantai 11
Jalan MT Haryono Kav.10, Cawang, Jakarta Timur
- Approval of the plan for the Company’s share buyback;
Explanation: This is in accordance with the plan of the Company to conduct share a buyback of shares which belong to the public in the amount of up to 7% (seven percent) of the total issued and paid up capital of the Company. The share buyback by the Company requires an approval from the Meeting. The share buyback is conducted in accordance with Law Number 40 of 2007 on Limited Liability Companies and Bapepam and LK Regulation Number XI.B.2, Attachment to Decree of the Chairman of Bapepam and LK No. Kep-105/BL/2010 dated 13 April 2010 on the Buyback of Shares Issued by Issuers or Public Companies.
- Amendment to the Articles of Association of the Company;
Explanation: This is conducted due to the amendment of Article 3 paragraph (3) of the Articles of Association of the Company, which is the addition of purpose and objectives as well as supporting business activities of the Company.
- Changes in the management composition of the Company.
Explanation: This is conducted in accordance with the provisions in the Company's Articles of Association and Financial Services Authority (OJK) Regulation Number 33/POJK.04/2014 on Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of Public Companies, under which a change of the members of the Company's Board of Directors and/or Board of Commissioners must obtain approval from a general meeting of shareholders. The change of management composition will also observe the provisions under Minister of State Owned Enterprise Regulation No. PER-03/MBU/03/2012 on the Guidelines on the Appointment of Members of the Board of Directors and Members of the Board of Commissioners of a Subsidiary of a State Owned Enterprise.
- The Company does not send a separate invitation to the shareholders of the Company because this Invitation is an official invitation to the shareholders of the Company.
- The Shareholders that are entitled to attend or to be represented in the Meeting are the shareholders of the Company whose names are recorded in the List of shareholders of the Company or owners of the Company's shares in a securities sub-account in the Collective Custody of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia ("KSEI") on 3 July 2017.
- Shareholders of the Company who are not able to attend the Meeting may be represented by their valid proxies by carrying a valid Power of Attorney in the form determined by the Board of Directors of the Company, provided that the members of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Commissioners and employees of the Company may act as the proxy of the Shareholders in the Meeting, however, the votes cast by them as a proxy in the Meeting will not be counted in the voting.
- The form of the Power of Attorney may be obtained on every working day at the Office of the Share Administration Bureau, which is PT Datindo Entrycom, Jl. Hayam Wuruk Number 28, Jakarta 10120, Tel (021) 3508077, fax (021) 3508078.
- The Power of Attorney must be received by the Company at the above address before the Meeting is held, accompanied by a copy of an Identity Card (KTP) or for Shareholders in the form of a legal entity accompanied by evidence of authority to represent the Legal Entity.
- Materials related to the Meeting Agenda in the form of copies of physical documents are available and may be obtained at the Company's Head Office during office hours upon written request from shareholders and copies of electronic documents may be downloaded through the Company's website (http://www.waskitaprecast.co.id) from the date of this Invitation until the date of the Meeting.
- Shareholders who will attend the Meeting are required to bring their original KTP and show it to the registration officer before entering the venue of the Meeting. For shareholders with Collective Custody, they must show the Written Confirmation For Meeting (Konfirmasi Tertulis Untuk Rapat/KTUR) which can be obtained through a Stock Exchange Member or Custodian Bank where the shareholders of the Company open their securities account.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 15 of OJK Regulation Number 32 of 2014 on the Planning and Convening of General Meetings of Shareholders of Public Companies ("POJK 32"), the materials for the Meeting Agenda are available from the date of the meeting invitation until the date the meeting is convened, except for the Materials for the third Meeting Agenda regarding the change of the management composition of the Company which will be available at the latest when the meeting is convened. Materials for the Meeting Agenda may be obtained at the Company's Head Office during the Company's working hours if requested in writing by the Company's Shareholders.
- Shareholders in the form of a Legal Entity are required to bring complete copies of the Articles of Association and the deed that reflects the latest composition of the management or authorized representatives in force.
- To facilitate the arrangement and order of the Meeting, the shareholders or their proxies are requested to be present at the Meeting venue no later than 30 minutes before the Meeting begins.
Jakarta, 4 July 2017
Board of Directors
PT WASKITA BETON PRECAST TBK
Gedung Teraskita Lt. 3 & 3A, Jl. MT. Haryono Kav. No. 10A, Jakarta Timur 13340
Telephone: (021) 22892999, Fax: (021) 29838025
Email: info@ waskitaprecast.co.id