WASKITA BETON PRECAST Tbk
INVITATION FOR THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
PT. WASKITA BETON PRECAST Tbk.
The Board of Directors of PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk (may hereinafter be referred to as "The Company"), having its domicile in Jl. MT. Haryono Kav. No. 10A Cawang, Jakarta, Hereby invites all Shareholders of The Company to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“The Meeting") that will be held on:
Day/Date : Thursday, April 5, 2018
Time : 10.00 – finished
Place : Serbaguna Room, Waskita Building, 11th Floor
Jl. MT Haryono Kav. No. 10, Cawang, East Jakarta 13340
With the following agenda :
- Approval of The Company's Annual Report including the Ratification of the Financial Statements and the Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners for the Fiscal Year ending 31 December 2017
- Approval of The Company’s use of net profit for the financial year of 2017
- Appointment of Public Accountant to audit the financial statement books of The Company for the fiscal year of 2018
- Approval of the amount of Salary and Honorarium for members the Board of Commissioners, and Bonus for members of the Board of Director and the Board of Commissioners.
- Report of the use of proceeds from the Initial Public Offering.
- Changes on the management composition.
With the following explanation agenda :
1. Agenda 1 until 4
It is the Routine Agenda of The Company's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, This is in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 Point 2 of The Company's Articles of Association and Article 78 Point 2 of Regulation no. 40 Year 2007 regarding Limited Liability Companies ('UUPT') and the Regulation of Financial Services Authority ('OJK').
2. Agenda 5
In compliance with the Financial Services Authority Regulation (POJK No: 30/POJK.04/2015) regarding Report on the Realization of the Use of Proceeds from Public Offerings
3. Agenda 6
This is in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association of The Company and the Regulation of the Financial Services Authority POJK No: 33/POJK.04/2014 regarding the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of Issuers or Public Companies, which for the changes in the composition of members the Board of Directors and / or Board of Commissioners The Company must get approval from the General Meeting of Shareholders. Changes in the composition of this board also takes into account the provisions of the Minister of State Owned Enterprises Regulation No. PER-03/MBU/03/2012 regarding The Guidelines for the Appointment of Members of the Board of Directors and Members of the Board of Commissioners of Subsidiaries of State Owned Enterprises.
- The Company does not send a separate invitation to the shareholders of The Company Since the advertisement of this Invitation is considered an official invitation.
- Subject to Article 12 point 15 number (4) of The Company's Articles of Association, shareholders entitled to attend / represent and vote in The Meeting are The Company's shareholders on March 13, 2018, at 16:15 WIB.
- The absentee shareholder may be represented by the proxy in the Meeting by carrying a Power of Attorney, with the provisions that the members of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Commissioners, and employees of The Company may act as the shareholder of The Company in The Meeting, but the votes cast by them are not taken into account in the voting.
- The Letter of Attorney form can be obtained every working hour at the Securities Administration Bureau of The Company.
PT Datindo Entrycom
Puri Datindo, Wisma Sudirman,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 34-35, Jakarta, 10220
Phone 021 - 570 9009 / 570 8912 Faksimile 021 - 570 9026 / 570 8914
5. The shareholder or their attorney who will attend The Meeting shall be required to bring and submit a valid photocopy of identity to the registration officer prior to entering The Meeting room. Shareholders in Collective Custody must show a Written Confirmation for The Meeting which can be obtained through the IDX Member or Custodian Bank.
6. Shareholders in the form of Legal Entities are required to bring complete copies of their Articles of Association as well as the list of the latest Board of Directors.
7. In accordance with the provisions of Article 15 of POJK no. 32, the material of the agenda of the Meeting is available from the date of the Invitatation of the Meeting to the dayt of The Meeting. The Meeting material may be obtained at The Company's Head Office during The Company's working hours if requested in writing by the Shareholders of The Company.
8. To facilitate the arrangement and ordering of The Meeting, the shareholders or their proxies are requested to attend The Meeting 30 (thirty) minutes before The Meeting begins.
Jakarta, March 14 2018
PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk